Due to inclement weather, please allow for extra travel time. Campus shuttles may experience delays and service interruptions due to the weather conditions.
Parking regulations approved by the University’s Board of Trustees are enforced at all times which includes when classes are not in session.
UNC Asheville Airport Shuttle
UNC Ashville Airport Shuttle will take you to the Asheville Regional Airport (AVL). Meet us at Vance Hall on the following dates and times:
- November 24, 2014: 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, & 4pm
- November 25, 2014: 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, & 4pm
- November 26, 2014: 8am, 9am, 10am, & 11am
- November 30, 2014: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, & 5pm (for students returning to campus)
* The UNC Asheville Shuttle is not responsible for any missed flights. Please plan accordingly as delays, traffic, and other events can delay transport. Please arrive to the airport with ample time as not to miss your flight. In addition, you can travel between the Asheville Airport and campus via ART (Asheville Transit) Monday through Saturday. Please see ART scheduling for details.
Motor Pool is taking Spring/Summer 2015 reservations
Motor Pool is taking reservations for the Spring and Summer Academic Sessions. We are already having large number of vehicle requests so if you know you will be traveling in the next few months, get those reservations in soon!
Did you know?
- Increasing ridership by 102% over the Spring 2014 semester has given UNC Asheville the equivilant of freeing up nearly 100 parking spaces. No additional impervious surface needed!
- For September 2014, the UNC Asheville shuttle moved 5,608 passengers. This monthly total beat four (4) municipal routes in the Asheville Transit System (ART) August Ridership Report. This puts the Campus Shuttle on the same activity level as ART's N2, N3, and W3 routes.
- The campus shuttle moves five (5) times more students than reported in 2009. Way-to-go UNC Asheville for making more sustainable commuting choices!
- Motor Pool can rack-up abouty 20,000 miles in a month, nearly the equivalent of driving around the United States.... twice!
Information for students, employees, and visitors about parking permits, where to park, parking for persons with disabilities, and what do do if you receive a parking citation.
Parking Information >>
Campus Shuttle Information
Last edited by email@example.com on November 25, 2014