The crime alerts or "timely warnings" listed below are a requirement of The Jeanne Clery Act. An alert is posted when the university considers a crime or incident to pose an ongoing threat to students and employees.
Active Crime Alert(s)
December 8th, 2014
The Asheville Police Department is investigating an armed robbery that occurred on 12/07/2014 at approximately 1:56 am at the Grove Apartments, 500 Bulldog Way.
Anyone with information on this robbery is asked to contact Asheville Police Department Crime Stoppers at 255-5050.
University Police encourages students living in off campus housing to use caution and whenever you observe criminal activity or what appears to be criminal activity, IMMEDIATELY call 911 if off campus or University Police at 251-6710 if on campus.
Previous Crime Alerts
- January 27th, 2014: Sexual Assault on W.T. Weaver Blvd
- January 19th, 2014: Motor Vehicle Break-Ins
- December 13th, 2013: Motor Vehicle Theft
- November 13th, 2013: Burglary at Grove Apartments
- September 18th, 2013: Armed Robbery on Merrimon Avenue
- June 14th, 2013: Botanical Gardens Suspicious Person
- June 5, 2013: Off-Campus Fire
- March 28, 2013: On-Campus Armed Robbery
- November 27, 2012: Off-Campus Armed Robbery
- July 24, 2012: On-Campus Auto Break-ins
- June 20, 2011: Off-Campus Burglaries
- October 19, 2010: Off-Campus Assault
Last edited by email@example.com on December 8, 2014