Request for Services
Parking Coordinaton, Unlocks, or Other Services
University Police officers are available to assist with parking coordination, buidling or room unlocks, or other specialized services for University events. This includes:
- Traffic control and coordinating spaces for a large event
- Reserving parking spaces for event VIPs
- Requesting visitor passes for expected guests
- Assisting with parking for oversized vehicles (e.g., bus)
- Assistance with loading/unloading buses
- Unlocking or securing a building before/after special events
To schedule a request for services please fill out the form below. A Campus Police represenative will be in contact with you. Please give as much notice as possible when requesting reserved parking spaces or officer assistance. For immediate assistance contact dispatch at (828) 251-6710.
Any questions or concerns regarding special event assistance can be directed to Dennis Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hannah Silberman (828-258-7889 or email@example.com).